Truth be told, there are two pie seasons: Winter Pie Season (October-December) and Summer Pie Season (May-August). But we’re smack in the middle of January. Things are gray. Things are slushy and cold.
We need pie.
So, in honor of this slice of the year and also in honor of our favorite pie maven, Amma (Beautiful Creatures Amma) we’ve rounded up five delicious and totally re-createable pies for you to test.
2 – Gluten Free Strawberry Ginger Pie by Joy the Baker
Who says you have to save strawberries and ginger for the summertime? Go nuts.
4 – Chocolate Cream Pie by The Kitchen Sink
Chocolate. Cream. Pie. How perfect is that combination of words? Seriously? Seriously.
5 – Chicken Pot Pie by Big Girls, Small Kitchen
You’re not a sugary sort of person? Zero problema, friend.
- uccellini likes this
- twittercomar reblogged this from thenovl
- pikalub5557 likes this
- humcup likes this
- shivanigogna reblogged this from amlys
- shivanigogna likes this
- amlys reblogged this from thenovl
- starlitdrive reblogged this from thenovl
- mushroomnikki likes this
- nefariousmezzanine likes this
- juliasea likes this
- the-magnanimous-teacup likes this
- feelingswhore reblogged this from losingtranslation
- nooks----and----crannies reblogged this from pamvickers and added:
- nooks----and----crannies likes this
- ailelie reblogged this from malindalo
- hello-delicious-tea reblogged this from malindalo
- se-smith likes this
- localisedinfamy likes this
- pamvickers reblogged this from malindalo
- whalesonwheels likes this
- ericaorourke reblogged this from malindalo and added:
- losingtranslation reblogged this from malindalo
- mnemosynelethe likes this
- spammo91 likes this
- hatssherlockhappiness reblogged this from malindalo
- bestsharkweekever reblogged this from malindalo and added:
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- malindalo reblogged this from thenovl and added:
- castermoonlight likes this
- the-mortal-chronicles reblogged this from thenovl
- beautiful-casters likes this
- thenovl posted this