Once upon a time a group of bloggers, a smattering of publishing people, and a handful of authors met on a rooftop to take in the scenery, freak out over book art, and generally make merry. That time was last week, that time was #BEA13 and that time was epic.
We would be remiss if we didn’t at least share some snaps. Check out the truly dreamy décor and the even dreamier views. LE SIGH. If only all of life was situated on a rooftop, right?
It was our privilege to participate and we owe a big internet-y thank you to a few people.
First of all, of course, duh, Liza of WhoRuBlog for being the Thinker-Upper and Hostess with the Mostess.
Also: Nili Doft the venue guru, Andye and Amy from Reading Teen, Jeremy and Jeffrey from Novel Thoughts, Paper Lantern Lit, Figment, Books of Wonder, our fellow publishers, and the zillions we’re forgetting.
Here’s to counting the nanoseconds until next year.
PS: Tangentially, a cupcake would be SO GREAT right now. Would anyone care to bring one by the office? Bueller? Bueller?!
PPS: All of the unreal book art was made by Amy’s Wicked Bookcraft. Talented with a capital T.
- aretankisagirl likes this
- lucky13-452 likes this
- yabooknerdlibrarian likes this
- aye-cinder reblogged this from pageturnersblog
- pageturnersblog reblogged this from readingteen
- readingteen reblogged this from thenovl
- epicreads likes this
- treehugger1993 reblogged this from thenovl
- radiocain likes this
- ofsunandmoon likes this
- thedigitaltyrantsdaughter likes this
- newsboyhat likes this
- crazyredpen reblogged this from thenovl and added:
- thenovl posted this