Mik, Night of Cake & Puppets | Laini Taylor
The full thing, giffage included, available here.
1. Dystopian Science Fiction. Literary fusion - love it.
2. Boredom is an impossibility. The four narrators and their scandal-filled backstories take care of that.
3. Bellamy. He’ll make you go weak at the knees within two paragraphs, guaranteed.
4. Le romance is EVERYWHERE.
5. Secrets, secrets, are
no so much fun. Chances are, when your government decides to send you to a planet that hasn’t been inhabited by humans in centuries you must have done something pretty bad.
- A.S. King, Ask The Passengers (via theradianthour)
Source: la belle mort