There is nothing more cringe-worthy than bad selfie. A pretender would never make such a mistake and if you follow these five rules you won’t either.
1. Don’t use the bathroom mirror. Toilets are gross.
2. Do get a timer app. It’s not a selfie if a friend takes it, so a timer is key to getting the perfect, most flattering shot.
3. Don’t duck face. Promise?
4. Do tilt your chin up towards the ceiling slightly. Instant double chin-b-gone.
5. Do choose a good filter. It’s like photoshop for people who aren’t celebrities.
For more advice on pretending your way to the top of the social food chain, start reading Pretenders by Lisi Harrison.